Download the "Author Submission Template"
Writing should be submitted according to these following restrictions:
- The manuscript should be written in English or Indonesian and be submitted online via the journal website. The author must log in to submit.
- The manuscript should contain at least 38.000-40.000 characters (no space), including embedded figures and tables, without the appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) or Open Office (.odt) format. The paper should be prepared in A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 2.5cm for inside and bottom margin and 2cm for the top and outside margin.
- The Title, Abstract, and Keywords should be written in English
- The Title should be less than 12 words, title case, small caps, centered, bold, font type Cambria, font size 16pt, and single-spaced.
- Abstract contains neither pictures nor tables, justified, in 9pt Cambria, single-spaced, and should not exceed 250 words.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated with coma and should be justified, 9pt Cambria, and single-spaced.
- The manuscript body should be:
- The main text of the writing should be in two columns with 1 cm column spacing, justified, 10 Cambria, first-line indent 7.5 mm, and single-spaced.
- Consist of: Introduction, Method, Result and Discussion, and Conclusion, followed by Acknowledgment and References.
- Heading should be made in four levels. Level five cannot be accepted.
- Heading 1: title case, small caps, left-aligned, bold, 14pt Cambria, single-spaced, Roman.
- Heading 2: title case, left aligned, bold, 11pt Cambria, single-spaced, Capital numbered.
- Heading 3: title case, left aligned, italic, 10pt Cambria, single-spaced, numbered by a number followed by the closed bracket.
- Heading 4 is not recommended. However, it could still be accepted with the format of sentence case, left indent 7.5 mm, hanging indent 7.5 mm, italic, 10pt Cambria, single-spaced, numbered by small caps followed by the closed bracket.
- Heading 5 cannot be accepted in the manuscript
- Figure and table should be readable and in a proportional measure to the overall page. A caption should be numbered, in 8pt Cambria and single-spaced. For the layout, please provide the respective captioned figure/table in with extension .tif/.jpg/.jpeg within a particular folder apart from the manuscript.
- The mathematical equation should be written, numbered orderly, and accompanied with any information needed. Header and footer, including page number, must not be used.
- Citation and Reference are written according to the APA style.
- Citations should be ordered alphabetically.
- Wikipedia, personal blog, or nonscientific website is not allowed to be taken into account.
- References at least 15 scientific articles with active links.
- References should be taken from the late five years.
- Please ensure that the page number of each citation is included, except for references that do not have a page number.
The Board is authorized to Reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and Make necessary changes or adjustment related to language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.