Writing should be submitted according to these following restrictions:
- The manuscript should be written in English or Indonesian and be submitted online via the journal website. The author must log in to submit.
- The manuscript should contain at least 35.000-38.000 characters (no space), including embedded figures and tables, without the appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) or Open Office (.odt) format.
- The Title, Abstract, and Keywords should be written in English
- Titles should be concise and informative. Titles are often used in information-retrieval systems. Avoid abbreviations and formulae where possible.
- Abstract contains neither pictures nor tables and should not exceed 250 words.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases.
- The manuscript body should consist of: Introduction, Method, Result and Discussion, and Conclusion, followed by Acknowledgment and References.
- Heading should be made in three levels. Level four cannot be accepted. However, Heading 3 is not recommended, but it could still be accepted.
- Figure and table should be readable and in a proportional measure to the overall page. A caption should be numbered.
- The mathematical equation should be written, numbered orderly, and accompanied with any information needed. Header and footer, including page number, must not be used.
- Citation and References:
- Wikipedia, personal blog, or nonscientific website is not allowed to be taken into account.
- References at least 25 scientific articles from reputable journal or publisher.
- References should be taken from the late five years.
- Please ensure that the page number of each citation is included, except for references that do not have a page number.
The Board is authorized to Reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and Make necessary changes or adjustment related to language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.