- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
- Article Processing Charges
- Plagiarism Check
- References Management
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Bina Praja (JBP) is a journal that provides scientific information resources aimed at researchers, research institutions, government agencies, and stakeholders. The journal publishes original research manuscripts, review articles, studies, and case studies that focus on:
- Local Autonomy and Bureaucracy
- Politics and Public Administration
- Territorial Administration and Rural Governance
- Population and Civil Registration
- Regional Election and Regional Innovation
- Regional Fiscal Policy and Development
JBP publish original research papers, review articles and case studies focused on: Local Autonomy and Bureaucracy, Politics and Public Administration, Territorial Administration and Rural Governance, Population and Civil Registration, Regional Election and Regional Innovation, and Regional Fiscal Policy and Development.
Peer Review Process
JBP uses an online submission and review system. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- JBP Editorial Board is responsible for selection of papers and selection of reviewers.
- Articles must typically be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double blind review)
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- Editor will send the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on reviewer’s recommendation.
- JBP Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.
Complete Peer Review Policy can be found in this page: Peer Review Policy
Overall Guideline for Reviewer, including checklist, can be found in this page:
The frequency of JBP issuance originally published 4 issues in one volume in March, June, September, and December. Each issue publishes 7 articles. Until 2016, after a management change, the publishing frequency becomes 2 issues in one volume (published in May and November) with 14 articles each issue and fully English. However, starting from volume 11, JBP will publish 10 articles in each number and the frequency of issuance remains twice a year in May and November.
Open Access Policy
JBP provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Article Processing Charges
Every article submitted to JBP will not have any 'Article Processing Charges'. This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full text versions of the articles.
JBP Editorial Board will ensure that every published article will not exceed 30% similarity Score. Plagiarism screening will be conducted by JBP.
Every article submitted to JBP shall use reference management software e.g. EndNote® or Mendeley.
More about Mendeley, please visit: https://www.mendeley.com/
More about EndNote, please visit: http://www.endnote.com