- The author submits the manuscript to the Jurnal Bina Praja: Journal of Home Affairs Governance and certifies that the work has not been published before and does not contain publication material that would violate any copyright or personal or proprietary right of any person or entity.
- The author hereby grants to Research and Development Agency-Ministry of Home Affairs (R&D-MoHA) of the Republic of Indonesia, an exclusive publishing and distribution license in the manuscript identified above and any tables, illustrations or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript in print, electronic and all other media, in any form, in all languages, throughout the world, for the full term of copyright, and the right to license others to do the same, effective when the Article is accepted for publication. This license includes the right to enforce the rights granted hereunder against third parties.
- As an author, you may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for personal use, including for classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies R&D-MoHA endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by Copyright Transfer Agreement prior to the article publication.